Thursday, May 21, 2009

Blog #3

After Brent tried to kill himself he went to Children's Hospital which is a hospital just for children. While Brent stayed here he really enjoyed himself even though he was there for burn treatment. While Brent was here he met some people that he really enjoyed being around so of course when he had to leave it was very upsetting. I personally relate to this because I also spent some time in children's Hospital for Respiratory problems. So while i was at the hospital i also met some people that i really enjoyed being around. Another there was is that Brent's family was always in and out of there like his grandparents which came from out of town and his parents only left to shower and they were right back. This is the same thing that went on while i was in the hospital family in and out worried and my mother by my side the whole time. So in this book there are many ways that i can relate to Brent and also many ways that I cant.

No comments: